Are you experiencing Hair Loss? What are the things in your mind to get rid of it?
Do you consider spending much to treat and prevent it from coming back? You may experience baldness or hair loss as early as mid-twenties. Hair loss is one of the most disgusting hair problems that you may face and as for women, this is really a huge problem.
We are living in a modern world, and in this millennia offers many ways in solving a problem, and for treating hair loss you can consult a dermatologist or go to your favorite hair salon to avail a treatment to get rid of your hair problem, but nowadays more and more people are turning to most easy and natural way to get rid of their issue, home-made or all-natural hair mask is one of the safest, cheap and effective ways to treat baldness or hair loss.
How Does Hair Mask fight Hair Loss?
There are different explanations why we experience hair loss, these includes pregnancy, physical and emotional stress, excess intake of vitamin A, lack of protein, heredity, exposure to heat and over usage of chemical products.
Hair Mask is one of the hair treatments done to rejuvenate, condition and moisturize hair, it is like it refreshed the air from the pollution and toxic that it had been through. The hair mask is done by applying the mixture on your hair leave it for some time then rinse, these are the easy steps you need to do if you want this kind of treatment.
You don’t need to buy a product in a market, beauty center or store just to buy a hair mask. Everything that you need are at home, you can make a home-made hair mask that is 100% safe and effective and won’t cost much.
The ingredients that you need depends on your hair type and condition, ingredients like herbs, natural oils and fruits that is good for your hair scalp and hair strands, which will deeply nourish your hair.
With that being said, here are 12 of he most effective Hair Masks you can try at home to reverse the effects of Hair Fall or Hair Loss
1.Homemade Cinnamon-Honey Hair Mask
Honey is sweet syrup known to have many beauty benefits, it contains properties that helps cleans and moisturize our skin and hair. It help prevents dryness of skin and hair scalp.
- Hair balsam
- Incorporate the cinnamon and honey in certain bowl, you should always double-check the numbers or volume, its amount always depends on the thickness and length of your hair.
- Then, Mix the hair balsam in the mixture.
- Lather the batter/mixture on your hair, one part at a time, do this with an applying brush until you cover the entire hair.
- Then, Cover your hair with plastic hair wrap or put your hair up in a bun. Let it stay there until the mixture dries up.
- Rinse your hair as many times as you could until the mixture gets out of your hair.
- Then finish it by rinsing it again with shampoo and conditioner.
Note: Do not apply it on your scalp and keep it away from your face. Use your hands makes it easier but messy.
- It pumps your blood circulation making it faster and liquefied
- It has antibacterial properties that cleanse your scalp and hair.
2. Lemon, Cream and Wheat Germ Oil Hair Mask
Wheat germ oil can easily absorbed in our skin it has properties that soften our skin and known to have age defying properties.
- 2 lemon
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- ¼ cup of wheat germ oil
- Extract the lemon juice and mix all the ingredients in a container.
- Then, Lather the batter/mixture on your hair from your hair roots to its tip.
- Leave it for thirty minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water followed by shampoo and conditioner.
- Cleans your scalp from dirt.
- Strengthen hair roots.
- Great for different types of hair.
- Unclog pores.
3. Coconut and Olive Oil Mask
Olive Oil is well-known to be one of the most beneficial natural oil that helps us improve our hair, skin and health.
- 2 table-spoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Put oil of the coconut in an indicated container.
- Mix the olive oil and incorporate it properly.
- Put the mixture in the microwave and heat it for 30 seconds.
- Then, apply the using your fingertips the oil mixture onto your hair strands and scalp..
- Leave it for one to two hours
- Wash your hair with mild shampoo.
- Use this treatment every single time before you wash your hair to completely remove hair loss in your system
- Promotes growth of your hair
- Removes dandruff
- Reduce hair loss
4. Avocado Hair Mask
- 1 Pressed-down avocado
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- 2 tablespoon of Olive oil
- Put the pressed-down avocado paste in a small container and add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- After that Mix the olive oil to it and incorporate the ingredients properly.
- Now, lather the mask using a hairbrush to your hair
- Make sure you Lather the batter/mixture in your entire hair and scalp properly.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with water
- Then wash with shampoo.
- Use this treatment regularly at twice in 1 week to get rid of hair fall problem.
- Smoothens hair
- Prevent dandruff
- Nourish hair
- Prevents dry scalp
5. Home Made Banana Hair Mask
- 2 bananas that are well-ripe
- 1 spoons of olive oil
- 1 spoons of coconut oil
- 1 spoons of honey
- Incorporate all the ingredients in a container
- Mix until you observe the consistency we want which is super smooth.
- Lather the batter on your hair strands and even in your scalp until have applied all over your head.
- Leave for 5 minutes.
- And rinse with warm water followed by shampoo and conditioner.
- Makes your hair shine and soft
- Reduces dandruff
- Prevents damage
- Moisturize hair
6. Rose Mary Hair Mask
Rose Mary is mostly used in tea for relaxation or for fragrance but it can also be used to fight hair loss in our scalp.
- 2 tablespoon of crushed Rose Mary leaves
- 300 ml of water
- Incorporate the Rose Mary and water.
- Mix it well.
- Lather the batter/mixture on your hair strands and all over your scalp, massage gently.
- It is light, you don’t need to rinse it off.
- Do this two to four times a week for best result.
- Makes your hair thi.ck
- Boosts growth of your hair.
- Strengthens your hair.
7. Aloe Vera Leave-in Conditioner
- 4 ounce of Aloe Vera gel
- 4 ounce of water
- Combine the aloe vera and water in a container.
- Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture in a spray bottle and shake it well
- Then ass ten drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Spray it on your hair.
- Do this every day and as frequent as you like.
- Boost growth of your hair.
- Reduce dandruff.
- Conditions your hair.
8.Vitamin E Oil Hair mask
Vitamin E oil offers a huge benefit for growth of your hair and shine. Massaging your head with Vitamin E oil improves blood circulation in the scalp and thus, makes your hair shiny. Vitamin E hair oil is well-known and widely used for hair spa treatments to prevent hair loss and other hair related problems.=
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- A few drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Store the mixture in a jar
- Apply the oil mixture on your entire hair and scalp.
- Leave it on your hair overnight and rinse it off with shampoo using cold water the next morning.
- Fights dirt and wash it away.
- Antioxidants that fight free radicals.
- Strengthens roots of your hair.
- Prevents hair loss.
9.Hair Mask for Dry Hair
The mixture of this hair mask makes your hair soft, shiny and easy to manage, it also prevents hair damage.
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of almond paste
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- Incorporate the honey and almond paste in a mixing bowl.
- Beat the cream until it’s slightly fluffy and then Mix it to the honey-almond mixture.
- Apply the mask to your hair, from the roots to the tips. Keep it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold water. Finish with a mild shampoo and let your hair air-dry.
NOTE: You can substitute the cream with yogurt, although the results will slightly vary.
- Moisturizes hair
- Soothes the scalp
- Encourages healthy growth of your hair
10. Hair Mask for normal hair
The mixture of this hair mask rejuvenates and restores the lost nourishment of your hair.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons of beer
- Separate the yolk from the white
- Incorporate the yolk with the lemon juice, almond oil and honey
- Lather the batter/mixture onto your scalp.
- Mix 4 tablespoons of flat beer to the white of the egg. Beat it until it becomes fluffy.
- Apply this mixture all over your hair strands and all over your scalp from the roots to the tips.
- Cover your hair with a plastic hair wrap and let the mixtures stay on your hair for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it off using a mild shampoo.
- Makes hair silky.
- Mix volume.
- Makes your hair shiny.
- Nourishes your hair.
- Improves health of the scalp.
11. Mayonnaise Hair Mask
The egg properties found in mayonnaise contains nourishment that is great for our hair care.
- Damp your with lukewarm water (do not soak it).
- Apply the mayonnaise onto your scalp and hair.
- Mix more if you desire.
- Then, cover your hair with hair cup or plastic hair wrap.
- Let it stay for 20 to 30 minutes
- Then, use mil shampoo to rinse it off.
- Makes your hair soft and shiny
- Makes your hair grow longer.
12. Essential Oils
Oils extracted from various herb and this mixture of essential oil that is rich in essential vitamins and minerals that promotes the health of your hair strands and all over your scalp. It’s proven safe and absolutely effective.
- 1 table-spoon of jojoba
- 1 ounce of grape seed
- 2 drops of cedar
- 3 drops of rose mary
- 2 drops of thyme
- Mix all the ingredients together in a container.
- Lather the batter/mixture into your scalp.
- Gently massage your scalp.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse off with shampoo using cold water in the next morning.
- Softens your hair.
- Boosts growth of your hair.
- Strengthens hair.
Please watch this Video by Himani Wright on how to make you own DIY hair Masks:
The Bottom Line:
If you are experiencing Hair problems like dandruff, damaged hair or worst Hair Loss, home-made hair mask is the safest and most effective way to treat your hair and solve your problem, never bother to consult and spend hours and costly treatment in the hair salon that sometimes making it worst always turn to natural way of treating your hair.
Nothing will beat the power that comes from nature, natural oil, herbs, and fruit are the simple things that you need, and some simple step to put in on your hair then it is done.
Just remember that you also need to have a good diet, and intake of fluids, and also a good exercise that contributes benefits in and out of our body.