The Key to Balanced Hormones to Reverse Baldness
Some of us would like to retain our healthy Hair as much as possible and is the reason why many are doing anything possible just to make it so.
However, unlike some minor causes of Hair Loss, that is, external reasons such as too much Hair styling, too much Pressure on the scalp, etc., nothing can be as devastating as one that is caused from the inside – Genetic or Chemical in nature – also known as the Androgenetic Alopecia.
Present day knowledge tells us that both genetics and bodily chemicals do contribute to Hair Loss, both in Men and Women, and is already an established fact held true by all, whether specialized in the field or simply has first-hand experience with baldness.
As such, treating the problem externally may be a common mistake by all as it does not deal with the root of the problem directly.
Regarded as a cause of baldness for both men and women that is not reversible, recent findings are shedding light as to the fallacy of the idea using only means that are natural which everyone can employ as part of lifestyle.
In this video, Dr. Axe gives us insights as to the real issue with Hair Loss as a result of some of our body’s harmful hormones – DHT(DiHydroxy Testosterone) and Cortisol, among others – while also specifically highlighting the teaching on its treatment with the compounds seen on the following:
Adaptogenic Herbs: Ashwaganda and Rhodiola
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- What is “DHT” and how it contributes to Hair Loss? How does a Herb such as the Saw Palmetto do something about it? What is the ideal dosage per day?
- What is Cortisol and how is it produced in the body? How does Cortisol contribute to Hair Loss and Baldness? How do Adaptogenic Herbs such as Ashwaganda and Rhodiola contribute to the prevention of Baldness with regards to this Hormone? How much dosage is enough with its supplementation?
- Some plant-based oils are known to be healthful to Man, whether taken as food or used topically on the skin or scalp. What does the Pumpkin Seed Oil contain and how is it preventative of Hair Loss? How much is the intended dosage with it as a food supplement?
- How does Complex B-Vitamins help in maintaining good Hair Growth?
- What is Zinc and how it promotes healthy Hair and Scalp?
- The omega-3 fatty acids we get from fish-sources of food is said to be generally healthy to humans. How is it the same with healthy hair and scalp, too?
- As an added bonus, we also get to learn the relationship between blood sugar and bad bacteria including its contribution to hair loss.
Please watch the Video below and let us know what you think:
See more of Dr. Axe’s videos by going to his own personal website: http://www.draxe.com