Advecia Product Review
Androgenic Alopecia and Alopecia Areata are the most common causes of Baldness for most people, especially Men.
As such, one way of addressing the problems of Baldness or Hair Loss by targeting DHT and prevent its production in the body.
You may have probably heard of many dietary supplements aimed at the prevention of the production of DHT when taken in as a medication, Advecia as a Baldness Treatment is just the same.
What is Advecia?
Advecia is a Baldness Medication developed by Progressive Health Nutraceuticals Inc. that is made of natural ingredients all of which act as a DHT-blocker in the body.
With DHT identified as the main cause of Baldness among Men and some Women, Advecia when taken in as a supplement prevents the production of DHT which impedes hair’s growth from within its roots.
Formulated with all the necessary nutrients that promotes Hair Growth, every intake of Advecia Baldness Supplement provides the body its needed nourishment to make Hair grow stronger and fuller.
As an all-natural Hair Loss dietary supplement, Advecia contains the following natural ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto Berries – a necessary active ingredient that acts as a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, a chemical responsible to the synthesis of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone.
- Green Tea Extract – Similar to Saw Palmetto Berries, Green Tea Extract’s epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) component acts as an inhibitor to 5-alpha reductase thereby boosting on its effect. Based on animal studies, the use of green tea extract as part of the study produces a positive result on hair regrowth.
- Grapeseed Extract – known to be a potent treatment against hair loss.
How does Advecia work?
Advecia can be taken as any diet supplements of its kind would – it’s a non-prescription medication so you can buy it over-the-counter without much issues and is made with natural ingredients so it has less side-effects than its synthetic counterparts.
- It inhibits the hormone 5-alpha reductase that is responsible in the synthesis of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which thins the hair from the roots thereby causing hair loss and receding hair lines.
- It nourishes the body with the needed nutrients – vitamins and minerals – which promotes hair growth and even strengthen on dormant hairs.
To whom is Advecia intended?
Advecia works with both Male and Female whose primary cause of Hair Fall as per diagnosis is DHT with the condition called as Androgenetic Alopecia or Male/Female Pattern Baldness.
Those who are only experiencing the early signs of Hair Fall up to the intermediate severity are said to have a 70% success rate with the medication and is encouraged to be taken as a routine from there.
For optimum efficiency, however, there are claims that when Advecia is taken complementary with other Hair Loss medications such as Rogaine or Propecia, the effect on Hair Growth is boosted, not antagonized.
- It addresses the issue of hair loss from the inside-out of the body
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- Prevents further hair loss
- Strengthens dormant hairs
- Has little to no side-effects
- Works on both men and women even without factoring in DHT in the equation
- Nourishes the body of needed nutrients that combats stress, which also promotes hair loss
- Works with other hair loss medications such as Rogaine and Propecia
- Does not cause unnecessary hair growth elsewhere apart from the scalp where hair follicles are damages or undernourished
- Offers a 180 days to 2-year money back guarantee that is unique to medications of its kind
- Accessible globally through internal shipping
- A very few users may experience positive signs with the medication on the first four weeks of continued and regular usage
- Sudden discontinuation on the medication regime does not resume hair loss immediately
- Has relatively high effectivity rate on people who are on the beginning to intermediate stages of their hair loss
- Some may find the medication ineffective while others do
- Does not produce immediate results
- May take six months of diligent usage to notice hair growth
- May contain ingredients that causes allergic reactions to some people
- Clinical trials may still be fairly limited in some accounts
On the other hand there are some claims of it not being helpful at all. So please take time to do your own research before deciding if this treatment is right for you.
Please take time to read verified customer reviews from Amazon to give you more idea as to how effective this product really is.
Finally here is a video that further explains how Advecia can benefit you in getting rid of Baldness and Falling Hair.