How to Stop Hair Loss?
Hair loss cure seems to be a trending topic for a lot of people, not just for those who are losing hair but also for those who fear that they will lose hair.
However, why would you want to know how to cure hair loss if you can actually stop it?
Curing hair loss takes a while longer than putting a stop to it. Only when you have stopped it will you have cured it.
So, how do you stop hair loss naturally and simply?
These are among the ways to successfully do that.
With the use of certain products
You can stop hair loss if you try certain products. However, these may cause you allergies if they contain ingredients that do not suit you.
That is why you can use these recommended Natural Products.
- Essential Oils. You can find all these essential oils in the market today. You can opt to have Lavender, Sesame Oil, or Bay Almond Oil. Put a small amount on your palm and massage it through your hair and into your scalp. By doing so, you are promoting better circulation in your scalp leading to healthier hair.
- Hot Oil. Heat oil but not too much or you will end up with a burnt scalp. Leave this on with a shower cap for about an hour. Rinse this and apply shampoo to remove the oil.
- Use Henna. Henna is a green-colored powder which has been used also to color hair. But the more important thing that it can do is condition your hair and seal the cuticle.
- Green Tea. The wonders of green tea are overwhelming. It is for slimming and lowering blood cholesterol, as well as for conditioning your hair. Boil a cup of water and brew two tea bags inside it. After it has mixed with water, let it cool for a while and then apply the mixture into your hair. After an hour, rinse it and shampoo with your regular shampoo.
These Hair Loss Cure methods are also as effective.
- Stay away from Stress. – This is actually one leading cause for alopecia which is a hair loss disorder. Take time to relax and unwind.
- Do not Shampoo Everyday.– Your hair may feel nice but if you do it everyday, you are causing it to become dry and frizzy. The recommended frequency of using shampoo is actually just 2 times a week.
- Choose a shampoo that is not too strong. -If possible, go for a product that is organic to make sure it is easier and gentler to your hair.
- Use a wide-toothed Comb.– Your comb can tame frizzy hair but it can also cause breakage and falling. Right after taking a shower, skip the hair brush and instead, use a wide-toothed comb.
- Eat more Protein.– Your hair needs protein which you can get primarily from eggs.
- Avoid using elastics for your hair. – These tend to stick to your hair and when you try to remove them, they cause falling and breakage.
Take care of your hair because this is something that adds to your beauty. Do not wait for the time when you will already need to use hair loss cure because you took it for granted.