The Garlic Miracle
As they say, Nature has the best medicines for the human body.
However, because of the advancement of technology and science, man has overlooked the natural remedies that nature provides for us especially in treating man’s worst fear—hair loss.
Garlic is considered to be a miracle spice because of the numerous health benefits it has. For one, it is used as a natural treatment for high blood pressure among older people and is also good for other various ailments. But recently, garlic has been found to be effective as a Hair Loss Cure or a Baldness Cure method.
What is in garlic?
Garlic is indeed a miracle spice because of its numerous hair benefits. These include the following:
- Garlic is able to stimulate blood flow in the scalp which results to hair being nourished. Because of that, hair follicles are able to get the necessary vitamins and nutrients it needs for hair production and growth.
- Related Page: Best Hair Loss Cure E-Books Free Download, Limited Time Only
- Garlic is also effective for the removal of toxins from your body. It is true that toxins can affect hair growth so you need to flush it out your body regularly to prevent hair loss.
- Garlic gives your hair body and a nice gloss. Therefore, it makes hair appear fuller and full of life.
How to use garlic as a hair loss cure for hair loss in men and hair loss in women.
Take note of this homemade recipe to keep your mane healthy.
You will need 1 tbsp of aloe gel, 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of garlic juice, 2 egg yolks, 3 tbsps of chamomile (teabag will do), and 24 oz of water.
Here are the steps.
1. Take some garlic, peel off the skin, and squeeze the juice out using a garlic press.
2. Place it in a bowl and mix with honey. Place the bowl in the fridge.
3. Next, prepare a kettle of water and put in the chamomile teabag. Bring this to a boil for 30 minutes.
Remember to stir occasionally to make sure that the chamomile is evenly distributed in the water.
4. If the tea is done, take this off the stove and set it aside to cool.
5. Meanwhile, take out the garlic juice/honey mixture.
6. Add an egg yolk and mix well.
7. Add the aloe gel.
8. Using this paste, rub it onto your scalp and massage thoroughly in your hair.
9. After this has been evenly distributed in your hair and scalp, wrap this with a towel for about 20 minutes.
10. After that, rinse this once with a neutral shampoo. After this, rub into your hair the second egg yolk and wash only with warm water.
11. To completely wash it off, use the chamomile tile.
You can do this regimen once a week and see the results. However, the effects may vary from hair to hair as there are many hair types.
Come to think of it, this is a natural hair remedy and you do not have to have hair transplant or ovation hair growth/care. It, thus, saves you money and stress.