Get to Know Nisim Biofactors
Baldness, Alopecia, Hair Loss has always been a great concern for many – not just Women, but also Men. Given men’s highly likelihood of losing hair at some point in life, which could get worst over time, there have been many formulations developed in trying to address the issue of Hair Loss such as dietary supplements and topical solutions.
While some Baldness Cure and Treatments require a combination of two different medication solutions in order to attain optimum efficacy, others are so focused on a single angle of addressing hair loss, the treatment requires a tandem of two or more products with almost the same route of administration such as a full-on topical treatment to Hair Loss.
Fitting such category is the Nisim NewHair Biofactors System.
What is Nisim Biofactors?
Since then, the treatment has gone through overhauls and even addition to the treatment system which now comprises of a Hair Stimulating Extract, Scalp Cleansing Shampoo, and an optional conditioner for boosted effect.
The Scalp Cleansing Shampoo is formulated to help rid the hair and scalp of the mess which promotes the condition of Baldness such as excess sebum that contains Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as well as dirt.
Through this cleansing, factors that promote Hair Loss on the scalp are removed thereby giving space for the scalp to grow hair and strengthen dormant hairs.
However, removing the scalp and hair of excess oil and dirt is not the only surefire solution to Baldness.
More often than not, other factors such as a good stimulation on the scalp are needed in order to promote Hair Growth on it.
As such, Nisim Biofactor’s Hair Stimulating Extract is a necessary step that is applied onto the scalp.
Apart from stimulating the scalp, thereby promoting on hair growth, the Hair Stimulating Extract is also said to contain ingredients from natural sources that help neutralize Dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Although while the Hair Stimulating Extract may have the most function among the two solutions, skipping on the Scalp Cleansing Shampoo is not advisable as it affects the efficacy of the Hair Stimulating Extract.
One does not work well, if at all, without the other.
Making an additional impact against Hair Loss which, in part, makes up the Nisim NewHair Biofactors System is the conditioner which was specifically formulated accordingly to different hair types – normal to oily or normal to dry hairs.
The hair treatment system works, however, even with its absence and is completely optional for those who would not want to spend more than the two core parts of the hair treatment system.
To whom is it for?
The Nisim NewHair Biofactors System is said to work best for Men and Women who experiences Badness or Hair Loss with DHT as the primary cause as both the shampoo and the stimulant targets DHT.
However, there are also documented limitations with regards to the effectivity of this hair loss treatment.
For individuals who have experienced hair shedding for more than five years may find hair re-growth not possible or even just limited with the treatment.
Specifically, those who are balding by the temples may find such area to be most resistant to hair re-growth.
- Made from all-natural ingredients
- No documented side effects to its users
- Can be used as complementary to other hair loss treatments
- Shows positive results within a week of constant and regular usage which is faster than most hair loss solutions of its kind
- Works for both men and women whose main cause of hair loss is due to the presence of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body
- Discontinuation from the treatment does not worsen the hair loss condition
- Some who discontinued with treatment still experienced hair growth with the coming months
- Accessible worldwide through international shipping
- Offers an unlimited unconditional money back guarantee
- Has been in the market since 1993 and has gone through developments since then
- Users may have to wait for at least 3 months of continued and regular usage to notice maximum effect
- May not have optimum effect for men and women suffering from hair loss not as a result of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Only addresses the issue of hair loss due to DHT from the externals
- May contain ingredients that are harmful to some due to allergy or hypersensitivity
- Costs more than your average hair loss shampoo
- Applying the Hair Stimulating Extract twice daily may not necessarily be always convenient to do
To find out more about this Revolutionary product and to help you decide if it’s the right treatment for you, please watch this video. Like every product in the market today, it is worth understanding that not every Baldness or Hair Loss product will work for you.